Stem Cell Treatment in Fort Wayne is Provided at Northeast Joint & Wellness
Stem cell treatment is one of the most rapidly growing fields in medicine. Because of the amount of research done over the past few decades, the application of stem cell therapy in the medical field has expanded. This means a tremendous amount of benefit for patients, particularly in the field of regenerative medicine.
What is Stem Cell Therapy?
Stem cell therapy is the term used to describe medical treatments that are performed using stem cells. Stem cells can be placed in a certain area of the body where they will grow, divide, and expand to become whatever tissue type is needed to help with the treatment process.
When stem cells divide to become injured or damaged tissue, they form healthy tissue instead of scar tissue. Scar tissue is rough, uncomfortable, and could even leave some residual discomfort. With stem cells, the individual enjoys a more complete return to their baseline level of functioning. There are numerous conditions that we can use stem cell therapy to treat.
What Conditions can be Treated with Stem Cell Therapy?
Stem cell therapy has a wide range of possible applications and can be used to treat numerous injuries. Some of the most common injuries that can be treated include:
- Tennis Elbow: Tennis elbow develops from pain on the outside of the elbow, called lateral epicondylitis. This can lead to a limited range of motion of the elbow and weak grip strength.
- Golfer’s Elbow: Golfer’s elbow is pain on the inside of the elbow, called medial epicondylitis. This can also limit the range of motion of the elbow and lead to extreme discomfort.
- Tendinitis: Tendinitis is the general name used to describe inflammation of one or more tendons. Tendons connect muscle tissue to the bones and tendinitis can lead to extreme discomfort.
- Plantar Fasciitis: Plantar Fasciitis develops due to inflammation of the tissue in the arch of the foot. This incredibly painful injury can make it hard to walk, run, or even stand.
- Osteoarthritis (Arthritis): This is a degenerative health condition that impacts the health of the bones. Over time, the bony tissue will start to degrade and severely limit mobility.
These are only a few of the many ways that stem cell therapy can be helpful.
Symptoms Treated by Stem Cell Therapy
There are a variety of symptoms that can be treated with stem cell therapy. Some of these include:
- Knee pain, stemming from issues such as bruises, strains, and sprains
- Shoulder pain which could signify bursitis, rotator cuff injuries, or a joint sprain
- Ankle pain following an inversion or eversion motion that could have caused a sprain or strain
- Wrist pain following traumatic events, such as a fall, or chronic issues, such as carpal tunnel
- Hand pain, which might develop after a fall or accident
- Generalized joint pain that could come from arthritis or an injury
These symptoms could signify any number of injuries. Our dedicated team of medical professionals can find the right treatment to take care of your symptoms.
Why Choose North East Joint and Wellness?
Stem cell therapy is only one of the treatment options that we provide. At North East Joint and Wellness, we have been performing stem cell therapy in Fort Wayne since 2018. Since that time, we have helped countless individuals and families recover from a variety of injuries and illnesses without ever requiring surgery. Our trained stem cell provider in Fort Wayne can help you and your family recover from numerous health conditions.
We place our patients first and advocate for them in every way possible. We provide free patient consultations, same-day appointments, and will tailor our treatments to meet your individual needs. We know that every patient is unique and our goal is to treat you, the person, and not just the injury. Please reach out to us today by using our online form or by contacting us at (260) 245-0460. Our team will be happy to help you and your family with your healthcare needs.